- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
DIY a Fascinating Acoustic Levitator
Using an array of 72 40kHz ultrasonic transducers to form standing waves of low and high pressure, the maker Julius Kramer has just created a 3d-printed acoustic levitator. 36 each are placed in the top and bottom shells of the...
- Posted 5 years ago
Levitation: How Cool Is That?
If you thought the power of levitation was only available to magicians, maybe you have to check out this amazing project. “We present Ultraino, a modular, inexpensive, and open platform that provides hardware, software and example applications...
- Posted 6 years ago