- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Environmental monitoring with uChip
Equipped with an SD card and RTC, it detects and stores temperature, humidity and barometric pressure using a combined sensor, showing the data graphically on a touch display. Nowadays, also and above all in environmental...
- Posted 1 year ago
uSVC: a portable, DIY, “9-bit”, open hardware retro-gaming console
In September 2019 Itaca Innovation launched on the market uChip (read “you-chip”), an Arduino Zero compatible board in a 16-DIL package, now available also on the OpenElectronics store. This October 2020 the company is presenting...
- Posted 3 years ago
uChip: a 16-DIP board Arduino Zero Compatible
It’s uChip, an Arduino Zero compatible board, in a 16-DIP package. uChip packs the same ATSAMD21 series microcontroller of the Arduino Zero, therefore many of the existing projects can run literally unmodified on uChip. Furthermore, uChip...
- Posted 5 years ago