- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Environmental monitoring with uChip
Equipped with an SD card and RTC, it detects and stores temperature, humidity and barometric pressure using a combined sensor, showing the data graphically on a touch display. Nowadays, also and above all in environmental...
- Posted 11 months ago
uSVC: a portable, DIY, “9-bit”, open hardware retro-gaming console
In September 2019 Itaca Innovation launched on the market uChip (read “you-chip”), an Arduino Zero compatible board in a 16-DIL package, now available also on the OpenElectronics store. This October 2020 the company is presenting...
- Posted 3 years ago
uChip: a 16-DIP board Arduino Zero Compatible
It’s uChip, an Arduino Zero compatible board, in a 16-DIP package. uChip packs the same ATSAMD21 series microcontroller of the Arduino Zero, therefore many of the existing projects can run literally unmodified on uChip. Furthermore, uChip...
- Posted 4 years ago