- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Environmental monitoring with uChip
Equipped with an SD card and RTC, it detects and stores temperature, humidity and barometric pressure using a combined sensor, showing the data graphically on a touch display. Nowadays, also and above all in environmental...
- Posted 1 week ago
uSVC: a portable, DIY, “9-bit”, open hardware retro-gaming console
In September 2019 Itaca Innovation launched on the market uChip (read “you-chip”), an Arduino Zero compatible board in a 16-DIL package, now available also on the OpenElectronics store. This October 2020 the company is presenting...
- Posted 2 years ago
uChip: a 16-DIP board Arduino Zero Compatible
It’s uChip, an Arduino Zero compatible board, in a 16-DIP package. uChip packs the same ATSAMD21 series microcontroller of the Arduino Zero, therefore many of the existing projects can run literally unmodified on uChip. Furthermore, uChip...
- Posted 3 years ago