- Jolly: add WiFi to your Arduino UNOPosted 42 mins ago
- How to make a custom shape PCB with EaglePosted 18 hours ago
- Squeal & ScrapePosted 21 hours ago
- Warming BandPosted 2 days ago
- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 3 days ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 days ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 6 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 2 weeks ago
uSVC: a portable, DIY, “9-bit”, open hardware retro-gaming console
In September 2019 Itaca Innovation launched on the market uChip (read “you-chip”), an Arduino Zero compatible board in a 16-DIL package, now available also on the OpenElectronics store. This October 2020 the company is presenting...
- Posted 1 year ago
uChip: a 16-DIP board Arduino Zero Compatible
It’s uChip, an Arduino Zero compatible board, in a 16-DIP package. uChip packs the same ATSAMD21 series microcontroller of the Arduino Zero, therefore many of the existing projects can run literally unmodified on uChip. Furthermore, uChip...
- Posted 3 years ago