- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 17 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 7 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Laser pointer robot
This is an OPEN SOURCE/3D printed Torch/Camera/Laser pointer Kit. Arduino M0 based and created using common elements from the Makers/ 3D printers World. Programmed in Python. A very accurate and fast torch pointer. Can be controlled using...
- Posted 2 years ago
Prisma photo? No thanks, I’d use the open source deep learning from Torch on GitHub
Prisma filter is a real “a must do trend” in smartphone photography, nowadays. It transforms your photos into artworks using the styles of famous artists: Van Gogh, Picasso, Levitan, as well as world famous ornaments and patterns....
- Posted 7 years ago