- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 4 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Laser pointer robot
This is an OPEN SOURCE/3D printed Torch/Camera/Laser pointer Kit. Arduino M0 based and created using common elements from the Makers/ 3D printers World. Programmed in Python. A very accurate and fast torch pointer. Can be controlled using...
- Posted 1 year ago
Prisma photo? No thanks, I’d use the open source deep learning from Torch on GitHub
Prisma filter is a real “a must do trend” in smartphone photography, nowadays. It transforms your photos into artworks using the styles of famous artists: Van Gogh, Picasso, Levitan, as well as world famous ornaments and patterns....
- Posted 6 years ago