- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 7 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Tinkercad for simulating electronic circuits
Tinkercad is a 3D modeling software primarily dedicated to those who are venturing into this fantastic world. But Tinkercad can also simulate electronic circuits, and it is even possible to write code for Arduino or micro:bit. We...
- Posted 5 months ago
Spellbook: Raspberry Pi Powered Mini Laptop
Designed to resemble a spell book the mini laptop built by Hackaday member Calvin Nemo was created using TinkerCAD 3D printed outer shell which houses the Raspberry Pi Zero mini PC and other components. The general idea...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic board
As you probably know if you have one, the overall printing quality of the 3Drag printer is very well suited for the creation of useful items: this time we have created a container for the autonomous printing...
- Posted 10 years ago
Autodesk acquires Tinkercad
In case you lost it, Autodesk announced they’ve signed a deal to acquire Tinkercad and revive the popular web-based 3D design tool and its growing community of makers and educators. via MAKE | Tinkercad is Back! Autodesk...
- Posted 11 years ago