- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Spellbook: Raspberry Pi Powered Mini Laptop
Designed to resemble a spell book the mini laptop built by Hackaday member Calvin Nemo was created using TinkerCAD 3D printed outer shell which houses the Raspberry Pi Zero mini PC and other components. The general idea...
- Posted 4 years ago
How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic board
As you probably know if you have one, the overall printing quality of the 3Drag printer is very well suited for the creation of useful items: this time we have created a container for the autonomous printing...
- Posted 9 years ago
Autodesk acquires Tinkercad
In case you lost it, Autodesk announced they’ve signed a deal to acquire Tinkercad and revive the popular web-based 3D design tool and its growing community of makers and educators. via MAKE | Tinkercad is Back! Autodesk...
- Posted 10 years ago