- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
FotoFish is a polaroid camera project, which uses a repurposed thermal printer to print the taken photograph instantly. It is created by the team at the OPENFAB, a Open Fabrication Lab at Özyeğin University in Istanbul,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Raspberry Pi-Powered Clapperboard Prints Movie Posters
The clapperboard tipically is a device used in video to synchronize audio and video. This creation is an evolved clapperboard that is able to print out posters title, release date and overview of upcoming movies when the...
- Posted 4 years ago
PolaPi-Zero is a Polaroid-Inspired Raspberry Pi Camera
Electronic technician and Raspberry Pi enthusiast Pierre Muth has unveiled a new Raspberry Pi Polaroid camera he has created in the form of the PolaPi-Zero, which uses a thermal printer to provide instant hardcopies of your photographs. The...
- Posted 5 years ago