- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Arduino MKR RFID Reader with TFT Display
It is very easy to create a nice looking RFID reader with TFT output for wall mounting with an Arduino MKR of your choice and our ArduiTouch MKR kit. You can use this reader for door access or...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Arduino Nano-based Mini Compact Radar
Created by Mr Innovative, this Arduino based mini radar is capable of detecting objects placed in its line of sight. The 3D-printed console features a small SG90 servo to pan the sensor over a space, picking up...
- Posted 5 years ago
Affordable Raspberry Pi case with 3.5″ Touchscreen Display on Top
A new Raspberry Pi case complete with 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen which is now available the purchase price of just $16. The display is nothing to write home about: it’s a 3.5 inch, 480 x 320 pixel...
- Posted 5 years ago
Taking an active interest in display technology
This post is sponsored by Choosing the right display technology for your next application requires an eye for detail A color display is hard to beat in any application and continued price...
- Posted 6 years ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Vintage Spotify Radio
Inpired by the 1938 Emerson AX212 radio, the maker Tinkernut decided to make a Spotify streaming radio, but with a bit of flare. It looks like a retro radio with working knobs that displays the album art of the song...
- Posted 7 years ago