- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Room Temperature Over Internet With BLYNK ESP8266 & DHT11
Today we will make a room temperature monitor, which we can use to monitor our room from anywhere in the world and to do that we will use a BLYNK IoT plateform and we will use DHT11...
- Posted 3 years ago
PiZ-UpTime – UPS and power mobility for Pi Zero and more
There are several UPS solutions for the Raspberry Pi on the market, but the latest Pi-Zero-UpTime (aka PiZ-UpTime) UPS boardfrom Alchemy Power looks particularly interesting since it comes in Raspberry Pi Zero size, relies on a standard...
- Posted 5 years ago