- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Build your own LED powered light Saber
The Star Wars saga, created by George Lucas and started 40 years ago with the first Star Wars movie, has fascinated and somehow amused more than a generation; many successful movies have been proposed to the...
- Posted 4 years ago
Make Your Own Lightsaber infographic
Well, this is not something we publish often but someone sent us a link in the submit news and that’s really cool and a with really well done infographic. This can teach a lot on how to make a...
- Posted 8 years ago