- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Tivoli Squeezebox Radio: it looks so cute!
If you are an audiophile enthusiast, I think you could really appreciate this project. The maker had a clear idea of what the radio should have been, he wanted something modern but with a classic stylish case....
- Posted 5 years ago
Building a streaming device with HiFiBerry and Raspberry Pi
A great project based on HiFiBerry, one of the best DAC available for Raspberry Pi, and obviously a RPi 2 or 3. The components used by Jorg Schwieder, creator of the iPeng famous audio project, are: Raspberry Pi...
- Posted 6 years ago