- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Build Your LoRa Gateway with an Orange Pi Zero and RAK831
The maker Edzelf recently open sourced his affordable LoRa gateway on Github. He combined a low-cost Orange Pi Zero with Rak wireless RAK831 concentrator module kit via a custom cable, and a power supply board, all assembled into a...
- Posted 4 years ago
8-Channel ADC Rpi HAT For Analog-To-Digital Conversions
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may be interested in a new 8 channel ADC which has been specifically created for the Raspberry Pi which is capable of providing analog-to-digital conversions. Created by Chris Burgess the 8-channel ADC for the...
- Posted 5 years ago