- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Build Your LoRa Gateway with an Orange Pi Zero and RAK831
The maker Edzelf recently open sourced his affordable LoRa gateway on Github. He combined a low-cost Orange Pi Zero with Rak wireless RAK831 concentrator module kit via a custom cable, and a power supply board, all assembled into a...
- Posted 5 years ago
8-Channel ADC Rpi HAT For Analog-To-Digital Conversions
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may be interested in a new 8 channel ADC which has been specifically created for the Raspberry Pi which is capable of providing analog-to-digital conversions. Created by Chris Burgess the 8-channel ADC for the...
- Posted 6 years ago