- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Build Your LoRa Gateway with an Orange Pi Zero and RAK831
The maker Edzelf recently open sourced his affordable LoRa gateway on Github. He combined a low-cost Orange Pi Zero with Rak wireless RAK831 concentrator module kit via a custom cable, and a power supply board, all assembled into a...
- Posted 5 years ago
8-Channel ADC Rpi HAT For Analog-To-Digital Conversions
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may be interested in a new 8 channel ADC which has been specifically created for the Raspberry Pi which is capable of providing analog-to-digital conversions. Created by Chris Burgess the 8-channel ADC for the...
- Posted 6 years ago