- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Adafruit DC & Stepper Motor Bonnet for Your Pi Now Available
A new Raspberry Pi stepper motor and DC bonnet has being designed by Adafruit and is now available to purchase from their online store priced at $22.50. The Raspberry Pi bonnet can drive up to 4 DC...
- Posted 2 years ago
An Electric Speed Control for DC motors
It allows to change the revolutions per minute in any brushed motor that is powered by 12 to 35 Vcc, thanks to a handful of electric components and to the popular 555 timer. In different applications,...
- Posted 5 years ago