- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Adafruit DC & Stepper Motor Bonnet for Your Pi Now Available
A new Raspberry Pi stepper motor and DC bonnet has being designed by Adafruit and is now available to purchase from their online store priced at $22.50. The Raspberry Pi bonnet can drive up to 4 DC...
- Posted 5 years ago
An Electric Speed Control for DC motors
It allows to change the revolutions per minute in any brushed motor that is powered by 12 to 35 Vcc, thanks to a handful of electric components and to the popular 555 timer. In different applications,...
- Posted 7 years ago