- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
GPS Voice Assistant for Visually Impaired People
People who are completely blind or have impaired vision usually have a difficult time navigating outside the spaces that they’re accustomed to. In fact, physical movement is one of the biggest challenges for blind people, explains...
- Posted 4 years ago
GPS, Glonass and Advanced Digital Audio Codec for the Sony Spresense
Sony recently renamed its “old” Sony Spritzer, an Arduino compatible with a Sony hexa-core Arm Cortex-M4F micro-controller, a built-in GNSS receiver, and an audio codec. They made some design modifications and called the “new” board Spresense. Sony...
- Posted 6 years ago