- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
LimeSDR Mini: Low-Cost, Small Size and Entirely Open Source Board
Lime Microsystems has unveiled a size- and cost-reduced variant of the LimeSDR board that it launched last year. The LimeSDR Mini is a free and open source project that supports the company’s entirely open-source LimeSuite host-side software that supports a range...
- Posted 5 years ago
Linux Open Source Operating Systems for IoT
9 Open Source Lunix OSes dedicated to IoT: Brillo — In the year since Google released Brillo, the lightweight Android-based distro has seen growing adoption among hacker boards such as the Intel Edison and Dragonboard 410c, and...
- Posted 6 years ago