- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino based Smart glasses
Google Glass will go down in history as the first pair of smart glasses to hit the consumer market and also one of the most infamous tech flops. Kevin Bates tried to build a pair of smart...
- Posted 3 years ago
Make your DIY smart glasses running on Arduino
After Google announced the stopping of Google Glasses production (but not the development) the DYI community started proposing charming alternatives. Here is one! Jordan Fung is a 13-year-old maker and programmer based in Hong Kong. He recently...
- Posted 8 years ago