- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Arduino based Smart glasses
Google Glass will go down in history as the first pair of smart glasses to hit the consumer market and also one of the most infamous tech flops. Kevin Bates tried to build a pair of smart...
- Posted 2 years ago
Make your DIY smart glasses running on Arduino
After Google announced the stopping of Google Glasses production (but not the development) the DYI community started proposing charming alternatives. Here is one! Jordan Fung is a 13-year-old maker and programmer based in Hong Kong. He recently...
- Posted 8 years ago