- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino based Smart glasses
Google Glass will go down in history as the first pair of smart glasses to hit the consumer market and also one of the most infamous tech flops. Kevin Bates tried to build a pair of smart glasses that were more compatible with hackers and wallets, given the price of Google Glass, and the “Arduglasses” are the result.
The glasses feature two transparent OLED displays based on the SSD1309 chip, which we are used to seeing on 2.42 ”OLED displays together with its brother SSD1306, controlled by an ATMEGA32U4, present in devices such as Arduino Micro. This microcontroller allows us to install “Arduboy”, a system that allows you to play games in the style of Nintendo Game Boy.