- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Send Receive SMS/Call with SIM800L GSM Module and Arduino
Whether you want to listen to what happens in your house that’s miles away from you or activate sprinkler system in your garden just with a silent call; Then SIM800L GSM/GPRS module serves as a solid launching...
- Posted 2 years ago
GSM modem with USB
We make a device that allows GPRS connectivity via the USB port of any PC or USB host device. Internet connectivity via mobile phone network is now an extremely widespread reality and many of us use...
- Posted 3 years ago
ANTENNINO a gateway for the IoT – ThingsBoard
Let’s make a Dashboard for the gateway Antennino network, using open-source software that allows us to implement a control panel for our wireless devices. We left, at the end of the first episode after describing...
- Posted 4 years ago
ANTENNINO a gateway for IoT First episode.
A new application of the Antennino board that realizes a gateway using open-source software, which allows us to realize a control panel (Dashboard) for our wireless devices. We have introduced you, in issue no. 225,...
- Posted 4 years ago
An Open Source GSMLib for SIM900/SIM908 and Arduinos
A friend of us just developed this amazing library to connect Arduinos to SIM Modules: donate! It’s a library developed for Arduino’s shields that support SIM900/SIM908. You can find many shields on market supporting SIM900 and SIM908...
- Posted 9 years ago