- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Open-Source CAT-M1/NB-IoT Shield for Arduino on Indiegogo
This is the first open-source cellular Arduino shield of its kind using SIMCom’s latest SIM7000-series modules with LTE CAT-M and NB-IoT support, optimized for low-power IoT devices. The shield also integrates incredibly fast GNSS, and a high-accuracy...
- Posted 4 years ago
LTE NB-IoT Open-Source Arduino Shield with CAT-M & GNSS
An open-source LTE shield equipped with SIMCOM’s SIM7000-series modules combined with the latest LTE CAT-M technology has been created by Hackaday member Timothy Woo to enable Arduino users to easily connect low-power Internet of Things devices to next-generation cellular technology. “With the emergence...
- Posted 5 years ago