- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 hours ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
Cheap USB to UART Converter using Microchip MCP2200
https://youtu.be/2FcOQE6c_SA Nowadays USB port is used widely for data transactions between electronic devices and computers. In many scenarios, there is no need to communicate with the USB port directly, therefore electronic designers use USB to UART...
- Posted 10 months ago
ArduEcu: the groundbreaking waterproof and rugged Arduino ECU
ArduECU is an IP69K-rated waterproof, rugged and impact-resistant electronic control unit (ECU) based on an ATmega328. The ECU can be programmed with the Arduino IDE and also supports CoDeSys, meaning you can now configure your ArduECU with...
- Posted 5 years ago