- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Windows interface to have total control over lamps
This project consists of an interface window where we can control up to 8 dimmable lamps and create any effect with them without having to reprogram the Arduino. This can be useful, for example, to create...
- Posted 4 months ago
Cheap USB to UART Converter using Microchip MCP2200
https://youtu.be/2FcOQE6c_SA Nowadays USB port is used widely for data transactions between electronic devices and computers. In many scenarios, there is no need to communicate with the USB port directly, therefore electronic designers use USB to UART...
- Posted 2 years ago
ArduEcu: the groundbreaking waterproof and rugged Arduino ECU
ArduECU is an IP69K-rated waterproof, rugged and impact-resistant electronic control unit (ECU) based on an ATmega328. The ECU can be programmed with the Arduino IDE and also supports CoDeSys, meaning you can now configure your ArduECU with...
- Posted 6 years ago