- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Model Rocket Motor Test Stand
Have you ever wondered what a rocket motor’s thrust looks like? Well you can find out yourself! Using a load cell, an HX711 load cell amp, and an Arduino Uno, you make a test stand for...
- Posted 8 months ago
Cortex 2: How to Build a 3d Printed Rocket
If you are searching for a perfect project for New Year’s Eve, maybe it’s just the thing. Cortex 2 is a great piece of engineering with some fascinating development and it was built up on the basis of...
- Posted 3 years ago