- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Model Rocket Motor Test Stand
Have you ever wondered what a rocket motor’s thrust looks like? Well you can find out yourself! Using a load cell, an HX711 load cell amp, and an Arduino Uno, you make a test stand for...
- Posted 2 years ago
Cortex 2: How to Build a 3d Printed Rocket
If you are searching for a perfect project for New Year’s Eve, maybe it’s just the thing. Cortex 2 is a great piece of engineering with some fascinating development and it was built up on the basis of...
- Posted 4 years ago