- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Hexbot All-In-One Desktop Robot Arm
The engineers and development team at Hexbot developed a robotic arm that could be versatile and affordable while keeping an entry-level feel so that anyone might want to try it. It is capable of 3D printing, drawing,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Raspad: the Raspberry Pi Tablet for Developing Purpose
Promising to lower the barrier to entry for creating customized projects, Raspad is a simple tablet computer that gives you access to all the Raspberry Pi ports you need, along with a simple tablet interface so you...
- Posted 4 years ago
Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With The Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi is incredibly versatile, I think we can all agree on that. One of the best single-board computers out there by a mile, we never fail to be astounded at the power and flexibility of...
- Posted 5 years ago
BCN3D Technologies develops open source 3D printed ‘Moveo’ robotic arm for schools
Designed from scratch and developed by BCN3D engineers in collaboration with the Generalitat de Catalunya’s Departament d’Ensenyament (Department of Education), the BCN3D Moveo is an Arduino Mega 2560-powered, 3D printed robotic arm which could enable schools...
- Posted 6 years ago