- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Learn How to Design and Control a Robotic Arm with Arduino and Fusion 360
Building a robot can be a challenging task, even for the most experienced in the field, due to the difficulty of achieving smooth and precise movement through programming. Build Some Stuff decided to not only design their...
- Posted 7 months ago
Hexbot All-In-One Desktop Robot Arm
The engineers and development team at Hexbot developed a robotic arm that could be versatile and affordable while keeping an entry-level feel so that anyone might want to try it. It is capable of 3D printing, drawing,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Raspad: the Raspberry Pi Tablet for Developing Purpose
Promising to lower the barrier to entry for creating customized projects, Raspad is a simple tablet computer that gives you access to all the Raspberry Pi ports you need, along with a simple tablet interface so you...
- Posted 6 years ago
Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With The Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi is incredibly versatile, I think we can all agree on that. One of the best single-board computers out there by a mile, we never fail to be astounded at the power and flexibility of...
- Posted 6 years ago
BCN3D Technologies develops open source 3D printed ‘Moveo’ robotic arm for schools
Designed from scratch and developed by BCN3D engineers in collaboration with the Generalitat de Catalunya’s Departament d’Ensenyament (Department of Education), the BCN3D Moveo is an Arduino Mega 2560-powered, 3D printed robotic arm which could enable schools...
- Posted 7 years ago