- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Lotus EZ: a User-Friendly LCD SLA 3D Printer
Lotus has created a new resin 3D printer: the Lotus EZ. It has been designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards and has this week taken to Kickstarter to raise the required €50,000 needed to make the...
- Posted 4 years ago
MNT Reform: DIY a 3D Printed Vintage Laptop
The MNT Reform is a modular, open source laptop made with 3D printed parts and inspired by classic PCs like the Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64. Designed by Lukas F. Hartmann, the fun computer uses a...
- Posted 5 years ago
OLO Smartphone 3D Printer Renamed ONO
Due to a trademark dispute, the $99 smartphone 3D printer that raised $2.3m on Kickstarter is rebranded from OLO to ONO. In a lengthy update provided to backers on Kickstarter, the explanation for the change is a trademark issue with another...
- Posted 6 years ago
LumiPocket LT: a 3D resin printer, engraver and etcher combo on Kickstarter now
This incredible printer got 50% of the requested funding in only 9 hours! Find out why! LumiPocket LT is the first multi-purpose, SCARA-based, Light curing 3D Printer. It is an affordable, standalone, compact tool that can take...
- Posted 7 years ago