- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 7 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Lotus EZ: a User-Friendly LCD SLA 3D Printer
Lotus has created a new resin 3D printer: the Lotus EZ. It has been designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards and has this week taken to Kickstarter to raise the required €50,000 needed to make the...
- Posted 5 years ago
MNT Reform: DIY a 3D Printed Vintage Laptop
The MNT Reform is a modular, open source laptop made with 3D printed parts and inspired by classic PCs like the Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64. Designed by Lukas F. Hartmann, the fun computer uses a...
- Posted 6 years ago
OLO Smartphone 3D Printer Renamed ONO
Due to a trademark dispute, the $99 smartphone 3D printer that raised $2.3m on Kickstarter is rebranded from OLO to ONO. In a lengthy update provided to backers on Kickstarter, the explanation for the change is a trademark issue with another...
- Posted 7 years ago
LumiPocket LT: a 3D resin printer, engraver and etcher combo on Kickstarter now
This incredible printer got 50% of the requested funding in only 9 hours! Find out why! LumiPocket LT is the first multi-purpose, SCARA-based, Light curing 3D Printer. It is an affordable, standalone, compact tool that can take...
- Posted 8 years ago