- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Lotus EZ: a User-Friendly LCD SLA 3D Printer
Lotus has created a new resin 3D printer: the Lotus EZ. It has been designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards and has this week taken to Kickstarter to raise the required €50,000 needed to make the jump into production.
“Every aspect of the Lotus EZ, from its design to the way it is manufactured, was chosen specifically to ensure that everyone who presses the power button on the Lotus EZ enjoys what comes next. We love printing with the Lotus EZ and know you will too! A number of innovative design features ensure that your experience will be as flawless as possible. This includes the use of CNC machining to achieve ultra precise parts, eliminating the need for time consuming calibrating, and the use of magnets to make attaching and removing parts simple and without hassle.”
The resin vat of the 3D printer is equipped with magnets making it easy to attach and remove when required without any spills or mess.
The Lotus EZ 3D printer is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from €599, offering a considerable saving off the recommended retail price of €1100. If all goes well worldwide delivery is expected to take place during December 2018.
Jump to the Kickstarter campaign page for more information.