- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
DIY Commodore PET Model 8032 Replica
Thanks to Raspberry pi and 3D Printer you’ll be able to recreate a perfect replica of the iconic Commodore PET model 8032 launched back in 1977. The Commodore PET with the first personal computer sold to the...
- Posted 3 years ago
How to Recreate the Apollo Guidance DSKY Computer
“I don’t care about what anything was DESIGNED to do, I care about what it CAN do.” Nearly 50 years ago, mankind made the giant leap of being able to travel to the moon. To celebrate, ST-Geotronics...
- Posted 4 years ago