- Wireless Power TransferPosted 15 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratory
Here we present a tool to measure and acquire data. It is open source, and made by using the Xilinx Zynq 7010 Soc. It was funded with KickStarter and it is suited to be customized and adapted...
- Posted 9 years ago
Open instruments for everyone by Red Pitaya is on Kickstarter
Technologies yesterday available only to research labs and industry turn your iPhone, tablet or PC into an amazing instrument. …and it’s open source! Red Pitaya is an open source measurement and control tool replacing many expensive laboratory instruments...
- Posted 10 years ago