- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 10 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 10 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Open instruments for everyone by Red Pitaya is on Kickstarter
Technologies yesterday available only to research labs and industry turn your iPhone, tablet or PC into an amazing instrument.
…and it’s open source!
Red Pitaya is an open source measurement and control tool replacing many expensive laboratory instruments at a surprising price tag.