- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
It’s open source (sw+hw) so it would be great if you want to support this very beautiful idea.
What makes it stand out from other boards?
- You can be writing code just a few minutes after unboxing
- Uses much less power than Linux boards (like the Raspberry Pi), so will run for longer on batteries
- Loads of IO pins, with multiple I2C, SPI, USART, and Analog Inputs and Outputs
- It can be used as an IO board for your PC, Mac or Raspberry Pi – there’s no need to program it first.
- Event-based programming allows different bits of code to be used together much more easily.
- You can debug by inspecting variables as the code is running.
- Simply Copy + Paste different bits of code together to create your project.