- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 22 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHz
Here we present a small, low cost single channel receiver, encoding MM53200 and HT-12, with code self-learning function. Decoding is achieved by means of a PIC microcontroller by Microchip, that deals even to the memorization of 5...
- Posted 7 years ago
Single and Double Channel Automatic and Open Receivers
Single and double channel 433.92 MHz Receivers able to be matched to a maximum of 10 transmitter each. Monostable or bistable. Specifications – Number of outputs: 1-2 – Output Mode: Monostable, Bistable – Power supply: 12...
- Posted 8 years ago