- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Raspberry Pi Zero (W) Shield for Arduino
BurgessWorld Custom Electronics has launched a new Raspberry Pi shield that allows you to combine in the same project the power of a Raspberry Pi Zero (W) SBC with the flexibility of Arduino. The Arduino-compatible shield is...
- Posted 4 years ago
Raspberry Pi shield for 3D Scanner
Available in our store the shield used with Raspberry Pi to make a 3D scanner. This shield contains a driver for stepper motors that is based on Texas Instruments’ DRV8825 integrated circuit, in addition to a line-driver...
- Posted 6 years ago