- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 1 week ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Raspberry Pi Zero (W) Shield for Arduino
BurgessWorld Custom Electronics has launched a new Raspberry Pi shield that allows you to combine in the same project the power of a Raspberry Pi Zero (W) SBC with the flexibility of Arduino. The Arduino-compatible shield is...
- Posted 4 years ago
Raspberry Pi shield for 3D Scanner
Available in our store the shield used with Raspberry Pi to make a 3D scanner. This shield contains a driver for stepper motors that is based on Texas Instruments’ DRV8825 integrated circuit, in addition to a line-driver...
- Posted 5 years ago