- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Kano Raspberry Pi Computer: DIY a Touchscreen Computer
The $280 Kano Computer Kit Touch features a 10.1-inch touchscreen a wireless keyboard, mouse, 2W speaker, and mic. There’s also a 3000mAh battery with 2.5 to 3-hour support, and a 16GB microSD card loaded with Kano OS...
- Posted 5 years ago
37 Sensors Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi
At Geeky Gadgets Deals there’s an interesting deal for Raspberry Pi enthusiasts: the 37 Sensors Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi. You can choose between two different kits: $79.99 – 37 Sensors Starter Kit $129.99 – 37 Sensors Starter Kit...
- Posted 6 years ago