- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Building a Raspberry Pi full keyboard handheld
Not really surprisingly, it is quite hard to get a mobile Linux handheld device in 2019. You either have to build your own or try to get your hands on the (discontinued) obscure ones. Would computer manufacturers...
- Posted 3 years ago
Putting a Raspberry Pi Into the Official Pi Keyboard
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has recently made available an official Raspberry Pi keyboard priced at just £15 and equipped with a 3x USB 2.0 type-A ports for connecting other peripherals and provides compatibility with all Raspberry Pi...
- Posted 4 years ago