- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Build your own quaternion compass!
If you’re interested in physics, electronics and DIY you can’t miss this quaternion compass! It’s made of an Arduino board which collects data from an MPU-9250 accelerometer/gyroscope/magnetometer , and after a series of calculations shows your...
- Posted 3 years ago
Processing and Arduino to manipulate digital content: easier to become an artist!
When I took a class called “Conducting Robots,” where students were tasked with making a robot, in one semester, that could conduct a ten-piece orchestra, the professors recommended that we use two open source tools: Processing and Arduino....
- Posted 6 years ago