- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 mins ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 32 mins ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Build your own quaternion compass!
If you’re interested in physics, electronics and DIY you can’t miss this quaternion compass! It’s made of an Arduino board which collects data from an MPU-9250 accelerometer/gyroscope/magnetometer , and after a series of calculations shows your...
- Posted 4 years ago
Processing and Arduino to manipulate digital content: easier to become an artist!
When I took a class called “Conducting Robots,” where students were tasked with making a robot, in one semester, that could conduct a ten-piece orchestra, the professors recommended that we use two open source tools: Processing and Arduino....
- Posted 7 years ago