- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Puck Platform wants to be RaspberryPi of Bluetooth
This interesting platform called Puck, is built upon the first mbed chip with Bluetooth, created by Nordic Semiconductor. The project is also open-source hardware (MIT licence) and there’s a lot of supporting materials. We make it easy to rapidly...
- Posted 8 years ago
Pinoccio: another open source, wireless hardware platform for makers
If you’re not a geek, and reading over this stuff freaks you out, have no fear! We’re building Pinoccio to be friendly and easy to use for beginners. In other words, you don’t really need to understand...
- Posted 10 years ago