- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
See More Rays
Our project utilizes two sensors to determine how optimal a plant’s environment is. We will be gauging the moisture in the soil and access to sunlight to output a quantifiable rating of the environment. The output will...
- Posted 2 years ago
Raspberry Pi based smart watering system kit for Makers
Designed to provide plenty of feedback on your plants environment, soil and condition, the Raspberry Pi plant monitoring system is also capable of automatic watering when required and updating you when anything may need your attention. Smart...
- Posted 4 years ago
Monitor your Bonsai with Arduino Uno
A smart application for our beloved Arduino and the Bonsai care. I’m one of those capable of let even a Cactus die (no green thumb unfortunately) but this application could worth a try, even with a precious...
- Posted 6 years ago