- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 week ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
See More Rays
Our project utilizes two sensors to determine how optimal a plant’s environment is. We will be gauging the moisture in the soil and access to sunlight to output a quantifiable rating of the environment. The output will...
- Posted 4 years ago
Raspberry Pi based smart watering system kit for Makers
Designed to provide plenty of feedback on your plants environment, soil and condition, the Raspberry Pi plant monitoring system is also capable of automatic watering when required and updating you when anything may need your attention. Smart...
- Posted 5 years ago
Monitor your Bonsai with Arduino Uno
A smart application for our beloved Arduino and the Bonsai care. I’m one of those capable of let even a Cactus die (no green thumb unfortunately) but this application could worth a try, even with a precious...
- Posted 8 years ago