- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
How to Make Non-Touch Automatic Door Open-Close Body Temp. Detect System to Avoid Spreading Covid-19
In this project we’re goona to see how to build an automatic door open & close system. To make this project we used an Arduino, a PIR sensor, a temperature sensor and finally two servos and...
- Posted 5 months ago
Automatic Fume Extractor
When we use the soldering iron we should avoid breathing the smoke that is created by heating the material, especially if we do it daily or if we use a lead-based solder. And so, in defense of...
- Posted 1 year ago
Presence detector with microwave
It detects stationary and moving people just like a PIR, but it can do that also behind doors and thin walls, by taking advantage of the Doppler effect. The detection of people, animals and...
- Posted 3 years ago
Build a Simple Presence Alarm system with email notifications
Based on our ESP03 demoboard, this device sends out email notifications through Gmail when the onboard P.I.R. detects movement. The traditional alarm system which just...
- Posted 4 years ago
RoomSense Board offers multiple sensors including PIR motion detection
The Gumstix RoomSense is a USB dongle board that can detect room occupancy using passive infrared (PIR) technology and report on temperature, humidity, and barometric conditions. The board can be customized in the Gumstix Geppetto online development...
- Posted 5 years ago