- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
ABC: Basic Connections – The Essential Reference Book for Makers
ABC: Basic Connections is the essential reference book that every maker should have in their toolkit. A collection of neat, easy to read, high quality circuit diagrams and pinouts that will show you how to properly connect...
- Posted 6 years ago
A new graphic Pinout: Raspberry PI
Alberto (PighiXXX) – the creator of the recently featured BeMaker kit relseased another great resource on his super valuable blog A new pinout is available. The Raspberry PI Pinout gives a clear picture of how to use each pin...
- Posted 9 years ago