- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
ABC: Basic Connections – The Essential Reference Book for Makers
ABC: Basic Connections is the essential reference book that every maker should have in their toolkit. A collection of neat, easy to read, high quality circuit diagrams and pinouts that will show you how to properly connect...
- Posted 6 years ago
A new graphic Pinout: Raspberry PI
Alberto (PighiXXX) – the creator of the recently featured BeMaker kit relseased another great resource on his super valuable blog A new pinout is available. The Raspberry PI Pinout gives a clear picture of how to use each pin...
- Posted 9 years ago