- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 17 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Nebra AnyBeam: the Smallest Laser Cinema Projector
The fanless, pocketable Nebra AnyBeam projector can stream video from any HDMI equipped source device, including a Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, laptop, or phone. It’s available on Kickstarter in four versions: standalone, dev kit, Raspberry Pi HAT,...
- Posted 3 years ago
BeagleBone Black and TI LightCrafter for Your Pocket-Sized Projector
Remember when projectors were so big they came in suitcases? This pico-projector is so small it sits neatly on top of a pocket-sized computer: Texas Instrument’s (TI) DLP LightCrafter Display 2000 EVM slots into the tiny BeagleBone Black...
- Posted 5 years ago