- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY cloud weather station with ESP32/ESP8266 (MySQL database and PHP)
Build a cloud weather station dashboard to visualize your ESP32 or ESP8266 sensor readings from anywhere in the world. You’ll see your sensor data displayed on gauges and on a table. The ESP32 or ESP8266 will make...
- Posted 3 years ago
Pip: Invent, Tinker and Make With Real Code and Hardware!
A new Kickstarter project called Pip appears to be an interesting “game” for every child hacker. It has that familiar Switch form factor, with a touchscreen in the middle and detachable controllers on the sides, but inside...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to Control GPIO pins with your Raspberry Pi
Thanks to PHP and a temperature sensor, we’ll see how to operate relays and control GPIO pins with a Raspberry Pi. Using AJAX and installing Apache web server on the Pi, this maker is able to control...
- Posted 6 years ago