- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Control the volume of programs running on your Windows PC like a DJ
If you have multiple applications open in Windows, you may want one to be louder than the other, but what if you want to adjust levels with physical sliders like an actual DJ? If that sounds...
- Posted 2 years ago
Novena open-hardware Laptop is finally available Crowd Supply
Bunnie Huang’s Novena Open Source Laptop is getting in shape and it’s now crowdfunding on CrowSupply. Show some love! A new open-hardware computing platform, flexible and powerful, designed for use as a desktop, laptop, or standalone board....
- Posted 8 years ago
GizmoSphere DIY another Open Source PC Board
GizmoSphere recently released Gizmo DIY Board information actually making it open source and adding one competitor to the Open Source PC race. This is also compatible with Windows 8. Here you can find an UPDATED Gizmo vs....
- Posted 9 years ago