- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Control the volume of programs running on your Windows PC like a DJ
If you have multiple applications open in Windows, you may want one to be louder than the other, but what if you want to adjust levels with physical sliders like an actual DJ? If that sounds...
- Posted 4 years ago
Novena open-hardware Laptop is finally available Crowd Supply
Bunnie Huang’s Novena Open Source Laptop is getting in shape and it’s now crowdfunding on CrowSupply. Show some love! A new open-hardware computing platform, flexible and powerful, designed for use as a desktop, laptop, or standalone board....
- Posted 10 years ago
GizmoSphere DIY another Open Source PC Board
GizmoSphere recently released Gizmo DIY Board information actually making it open source and adding one competitor to the Open Source PC race. This is also compatible with Windows 8. Here you can find an UPDATED Gizmo vs....
- Posted 11 years ago