- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
GizmoSphere DIY another Open Source PC Board
GizmoSphere recently released Gizmo DIY Board information actually making it open source and adding one competitor to the Open Source PC race. This is also compatible with Windows 8.
Here you can find an UPDATED Gizmo vs. Minnow chart.
via GizmoSphere DIY Board – Build Your Own | GizmoSphere.