- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 week ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Barilla 3D Printed Pasta: less than 2 minutes for a nice dish!
On December, 2014 Barilla launched a contest to get ideas about new 3d-printed pasta: More than 530 international product designers from more than 20 countries took up the challenge, producing 216 design concepts to be evaluated by...
- Posted 8 years ago