- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
SparkUQM – An AI Powered Urban Quality Monitoring System
The metro cities all around the world are facing a lot of problem because of the increasing population, which is resulting in an exponential pollution rise, which is a very serious problem and needs immediate attention....
- Posted 2 years ago
Solar Powered Cellular Weather Station
Measure wind, rain, temperature, humidity, and light in remote locations using ThingSpeak, Particle, and the Sentient Things IoT Node. This project describes the latest generation of a weather station used by the ThingSpeak team at MathWorks...
- Posted 3 years ago
Lucy: Light Indoor Spaces With Real Sunshine funded 170% in 8 hours on Indiegogo
The first of her kind, Lucy illuminates indoor spaces with sunshine. She’s solar powered, portable, and Italian-designed. Lucy moves sunlight from where it’s wasted to where it’s needed. You can place Lucy anywhere with no installation and...
- Posted 6 years ago
The Zerynth Framework: programming IoT with Python
ZERYNTH, formerly known as VIPER, is a software suite used for the programming of interactive items, that are ready for the cloud and the Internet of Things. ZERYNTH enables the development in Python, on the most...
- Posted 7 years ago