- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 4 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Prusament: the PLA Filament By Prusa
Prusa Research develops 3D printing hardware, electronics, software, and firmware. Unsatisfied with the quality of affordable filament available on the 3D printing market, Prusa and his team of over 40 professionals began building a filament factory to develop...
- Posted 4 years ago
Hundreds of 3D Printers in One Room: It’s the New Prusa Printing Farm
In the summer of 2017 Prusa moved to a new building searching for more room. In this new place they finally have enough space for a proper 3D Print Farm: they have a total of 300 3D printers at the...
- Posted 5 years ago