- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Prusament: the PLA Filament By Prusa
Prusa Research develops 3D printing hardware, electronics, software, and firmware. Unsatisfied with the quality of affordable filament available on the 3D printing market, Prusa and his team of over 40 professionals began building a filament factory to develop...
- Posted 5 years ago
Hundreds of 3D Printers in One Room: It’s the New Prusa Printing Farm
In the summer of 2017 Prusa moved to a new building searching for more room. In this new place they finally have enough space for a proper 3D Print Farm: they have a total of 300 3D printers at the...
- Posted 6 years ago