- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Creating an open source prosthetic hand for the masses
We like those initiatives alot, here is a special one from OpenBionics as reported by Opensource.com The next generation of bionics Open Bionics is thrilled to announce the next generation of bionic hands. From the Marvel Universe,...
- Posted 6 years ago
OpenBionics Affordable Prosthetic Hands Wins Second Hackaday Prize 2015
Second Hackaday Prize 2015 goes to open source prosthetics by OpenBionics: Nowadays most prosthetic hands cost dozens of thousands of USD. The OpenBionics initiative (www.openbionics.org) presents a new open-source design for highly functional prosthetic hands. The proposed...
- Posted 7 years ago