- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Oracle Open Sourced Graphpipe to Improve the Deployment of Machine Learning Models
Oracle open-sourced Graphpipe, a tool created to make it easy to serve machine learning models in the cloud made by popular frameworks like TensorFlow, MXNet, Caffe2, and PyTorch. GraphPipe is designed to solve three particular challenges: First,...
- Posted 4 years ago
Antmicro and Thales will work together around the RISC-V open ISA
Antmicro, a software-driven high tech company developing leading industrial cyber-physical and edge AI systems, and a Platinum Founding Member of the RISC-V Foundation, has publically announced its partnership with Thales around the disruptive RISC-V open processor architecture....
- Posted 5 years ago