- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
I²CDriver: the Open Source Tool for Controlling I²C Devices
I²CDriver is an easy-to-use, open-source tool for controlling I²C devices. It works with Windows, Mac, and Linux and has a built-in color screen that shows a live “dashboard” of all the I²C activity. The 61 x 49mm...
- Posted 4 years ago
Microsoft Launches Open Source Tool To Help iOS and Android Developers Port Their Apps To Windows
At its Build developer conference earlier this year, Microsoft announced that it would soon release tools that would make it easier for iOS and Android developers to take their existing code and port their apps to Windows. The Android...
- Posted 8 years ago