- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
CM3-Home: Home Automation Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM3
Italy-based Acme Systems, has turned to the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite (CM3) as the foundation for its new CM3-Home home automation carrier board. Designed for OEM market and installation within a DIN-rail switchboard, the CM3-Home...
- Posted 5 years ago
Tivoli Squeezebox Radio: it looks so cute!
If you are an audiophile enthusiast, I think you could really appreciate this project. The maker had a clear idea of what the radio should have been, he wanted something modern but with a classic stylish case....
- Posted 6 years ago
Raspberry Pi Zero Pirate Radio Throwie
The Raspberry Pi Pirate Radio is one of our favorite builds here at Make:, so it was an obvious pick to port to the new board. In case you missed our first crack at Pirate Radio, try...
- Posted 7 years ago