- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Shakti RISC-V based Processor: the First Open Source Indian Chip
Shakti is an open-source initiative by IIT Madras aimed at developing industrial-grade processors based on RISC-V. This open source RISC-V processor is developed by students in India with assistance from Intel and its 22nm FinFET Technology. These...
- Posted 5 years ago
UltraSoc engaged from Microsemi for RISC-V based products development
UltraSoC joined the RISC-V Foundation in 2016, with a mission to provide the RISC-V community with secure, independent on-chip development and debug capabilities; in 2017 it offered its RISC-V processor trace specification for adoption by the RISC-V...
- Posted 6 years ago