- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
MakingSociety recaps on Open Source Hardware Business Models
Mathilde at Making Society offers a great recap on open hardware business models here in this post. Is really worth a read as it also builds on top of recently presented works at the Open Hardware Summit...
- Posted 9 years ago
Open Hardware Summit Full Speakers Lineup Announced!
Few days ago, Open Hardware Summit 2014 released an almost complete list of Speakers. The full list is available here: http://2014.oshwa.org/speakers/ The review panel has passed along the accepted speakers and I am thrilled at their selection. We...
- Posted 10 years ago