- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Offline Speech Recognition on Raspberry Pi 4 with Respeaker
In this article we’re going to run and benchmark Mozilla’s DeepSpeech ASR (automatic speech recognition) engine on different platforms, such as Raspberry Pi 4(1 GB), Nvidia Jetson Nano, Windows PC and Linux PC. 2019, last year,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Raspberry Pi MOVI Adapter for Offline Speech Recognition and Synthesis
Acoustic audio developer Audeme unveiled their new MOVI adapter for the Raspberry Pi 3, which allows users to connect the company’s MOVI Arduino Shield for offline speech and synthesis recognition. The $75 MOVI (My Own Voice Interface) Arduino...
- Posted 4 years ago