- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (first part)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 2 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- How to Make Non-Touch Automatic Door Open-Close SystemPosted 3 months ago
Odroid Celebrates its 10th Anniversary with the ODROID-GO Game Kit!
ODROID-GO game console is actually based on Espressif ESP32 WiSoC, programmable with the Arduino IDE, and launched to celebrate Hardkernel’s 10-year anniversary. Have fun building your own handheld game kit while learning about the internal functions of...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open Source Raspberry Pi Tablet on Kickstarter
Thanks to developer Guillaume Debray, a new open source Raspberry Pi tablet called the Diskio Pi, has been launched via Kickstarter. The Diskio Pi has been specifically designed to provide a versatile open source tablet which is...
- Posted 5 years ago