- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 10 hours ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Odroid Celebrates its 10th Anniversary with the ODROID-GO Game Kit!
ODROID-GO game console is actually based on Espressif ESP32 WiSoC, programmable with the Arduino IDE, and launched to celebrate Hardkernel’s 10-year anniversary. Have fun building your own handheld game kit while learning about the internal functions of...
- Posted 5 years ago
Open Source Raspberry Pi Tablet on Kickstarter
Thanks to developer Guillaume Debray, a new open source Raspberry Pi tablet called the Diskio Pi, has been launched via Kickstarter. The Diskio Pi has been specifically designed to provide a versatile open source tablet which is...
- Posted 6 years ago